Wednesday, 25 October 2017

Multiple Sclerosis getting worse

Strange how I used to be a strong hard working man but yesterday I could open a bag of crisps and had to ask my wife to open them!!
My Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis is getting worse. I have suffered for over thirty years, was diagnosed twenty five years and now after fighting it at every change I am admitting I am loosing the battle. A week ago we had a ceiling hoist fitted as transfer from wheelchair to bed has got to be precarious if not darn right dangerous. I am not safe standing anymore and actually admitting it has been hard. My wife is an absolute saint she works so hard to enable me to leads a life and deserves a medal. I haven't given up but it would be so easy to say sod it and just lay in bed 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.