Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Hot weather wipes me out

I am so lethargic in this hot weather, I am sitting here with a fan on and all the windows open. Today is the first day I have managed to create a breeze through the house since this mini heatwave has been with us. Sleeping with the windows open and the fan on last night was strange and I woke a couple of times thinking the sound of the fan was my sleep apnea machine working overdrive! Multiple Sclerosis is a strange beast some days I actually feel good but mostly I am just lethargic and sleepy. The heat seems to get under my skin as I type this I have the feeling of hives under the skin on my legs and fingers. Still could be worse I could live somewhere like Qatar where it is 47degrees as opposed to 27 here. 😅💦
Thats me done for now I am finding it hard to type because my fingers feel like sausages and these few words have taken nearly half an hour to type and I am now exhausted and need some ZZZ's


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.