Sunday, 7 May 2017

My Multiple Sclerosis is getting worse

Since Christmas I have noticed a marked decline in my movements. My legs are getting tighter and standing has become very difficult. I have had a couple of fall's because of my inability to support myself once standing. This has become such a problem that both me and my wife have had to say hands up we are not coping! So at a recent appointment with the MS physio we said we are in difficulties. So earlier this week an OT and a physiotherapist called to see us. He recommended a standing and raising aid, commonly known as a SARA (taken from the initials) and not named after my sister Sarah, see prefers to be called Sally. Well I have a SARA arriving this coming week so I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.