Monday, 13 March 2017

Why do I still feel crap

I fell over ten days ago nothing hurt apart from my pride but I still feel crap . I had to be manhandled back into bed by females so should that be renamed womanhandled? Either way I have spent several days in the past week moaping about. Just sitting looking out the window not really caring what was going on if I wasn't starring out of the window I was sleeping. Today and yesterday I haven't even got out of bed, I just slept right through. Today I was going to call the GP but when the phone was engaged I didn't bother. Heather got me some vitamin B12 tablets today I read somewhere on the world wide web that I might be deficient. What should I do see if the tablets work or contact my GP and do bloods etc. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.