Sunday, 19 March 2017

Urine dip test kits for Urine infection

I suffer from urine infections and my pee often stinks but whenever I get it tested at the doctors surgery it comes back clear! I am sitting here typing this with a pain in my lower back (kidneys) and I actually smell (how does it smell through my urine leg bag) I just looked online for a dip test kit and Boots dont have them on the website and the only one I  can find in a high street chemist is fifteen quid. So much for shopping locally, I would support the local chemist it the price was only a little more expensive but I can buy online at half that price and have free shipping. Simplex Health is where I am going to get them from wish me luck.


1 comment:

  1. Interesting post! I have had a catheter for 5 months while I wait for the local hospital to start ops again in the new financial year. So I have a lot of sympathy for you. In the mean time I have read all of the info on how to stop infections but I have still had a few but at least I now know what the signs are and get some tablets and I drink lots of water. I have never thought of getting my own strips but I have just looked and there are some on ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.