Sunday, 19 March 2017

Home alone But not like the movie

Today has been a complete whirlwind. Our son surprised us yesterday  coming home from Qatar for a few days the only person who knew he was coming was his eldest sister and she only knew because he needed picking up from the airport! So nine for breakfast over two sittings and people coming and going it has been like Piccadilly Station. Grandsons to Rugby another to Football etc etc. So as you can imagine I am exhausted. Well this afternoon the grandsons were booked in for cinema at Westgate, the Carlton Cinema has seats from £2.50 fantastic value. I now find myself at home alone as our son has gone to catch up with a couple of mates and I expect they are watching the Liverpool Manchester City match in a pub somewhere. After the mayhem of earlier I am sitting here with the skiing on the telly but the volume is turned down and I have been left a supply of goodies to nibble on (most of which I have already devoured) As of yet no burglars have tried to gain access  so unlike Kevin McCallister
the unfortunate star of the film I am safe and sound.
And I am enjoying the fact I am home alone it has given me time to recover from the madness of the earlier part of the day and build up my strength for when they all get back in a while. Right
where did I put those earplugs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.