Thursday, 9 March 2017

Dismal week even though the Sun is shining

Since my fall on Saturday night I have not how shall I say been feeling the full ticket. I mentioned to Heather one day last week that I was feeling like I could burst out crying and that feeling is still close by. Today I have sat at the back window with the computer on my lap and other than for meals I haven't moved! I picked up my journal but couldn't be bothered to write anything, I did the same with my drawing pad. Nothing seems worthwhile. I have listened to music nearly all day long. I could cry now but can't see the point, what is the point? I just can't be bothered. Maybe tomorrow will be better but I ain't going to be betting on it. Nite world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.