Saturday, 11 February 2017

Watching Match of the Day in bed

It's been one of those days I had a slow start this morning, Heather was busy taking birthday wishes on the phone and I was caught napping when I fell back to sleep. Heather was on her mobile and I jumped out of my skin when another well wisher called the house phone. That's twice this week the phone has disturbed my sleep but I managed to avoid biting my tongue this morning, I am still smarting from the pain that was caused as I was caught napping in the wheelchair earlier in the week.
Heather has been in and out through the day and despite trying I never managed to get to sleep again! Now I am in bed watching MOTD and all I want to do is close my eyes and join the world of nod. So night I am signing off I know the scores of the remaining matches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.