Tuesday, 7 February 2017

I feel armour plated but not in a nice way

It was last Friday that I had the drama with my catheter and here I am on Tuesday and I feel awful. It's like I have an invisible coating just under my skin. Stopping me from functioning properly. Maybe I am developing an armour plate and will be a real live X Man......if only, I can't do two steps let alone repel uranium bullets and as for Xray vision I doubt my Specsaver glasses can pull off tricks like that.
I actually feel as if this armour plate is keeping me from falling apart. My brain won't function on anything for longer than a few minutes. I tried reading this afternoon it did not go well. I gave up halfway down the page having not understood what I had read and I did try I re-read it a couple of times. Answering the phone is difficult I just can't get any enthusiasm to great the caller and whilst I am desperate for the conversation I just fail a couple of minutes in and they ring off. I eagerly wake each morning thinking I will be back to how I was pre Friday and so far I am disappointed.
It seems like that I am moaning but when a post like this takes half an evening to complete maybe I am past being able to moan. No one cares anyhow so why waste the energy I could just sit here and stare at the wall. Sorted that's what I will do sit here stare at the wall and wait for my X-Men talents to take hold , I just checked and the Xray missions not working. Ah well maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.