Thursday, 12 January 2017

Seems anything for disabled people is more expensive

I know there is a smaller market and I understand the supply chain demand etc.etc. but believe me the arse gets liked out of it by some people. I ain't mentioning no names I ain't naming and shaming. I am just saying buyer beware. I always say this no matter what it is. I buy a lot of stuff on eBay. You have to watch out on there don't just click on the first thing you find today I saved myself over eighteen quid by shopping around, I know that had nought to do with disability but it took fifteen minutes clicking the keys on the keyboard! So when you want to buy an item don't just take the first price, remember the Yellow Pages Advert "let your fingers do the walking" I still use my local disability shop but I say can you price match? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.