Saturday, 5 November 2016

Slow day Saturday

It's been one of those days. Early start because Heather was going out to  a talk about Love in a box the Christmas gift of a box of gifts for a child or person somewhere who wouldn't have anything for Christmas. I stayed at home and did a good job of surfing the net. Heather came home for lunch before heading off to visit someone in Canterbury hospital. Before leaving she sorted my painting stuff and yes I set about creating a masterpiece. Well not so much a masterpiece as a sentence. I painted the words from a TV programme that was on. It is not easy trying to write with a paint brush. I practiced individual letters x is not as easy as you might think and if you try capital letters complete with embellishments it can be tricky but I thought I got some great practice and brush skills. Heather returned complete with a grandson who was soon joined by his mum who was armed with McDonald's. I had my usual quarter pounder and fries and a strawberry milkshake. The evening came with the sounds of fireworks and I stayed at home in the warm when they went for a ride to see the fireworks.
All in all I am exhausted doing nothing and now in bed watching match of the Day and about to get some shut eye. Not a busy day but an enjoyable one. Reminds me of the song Busy doing nothing working the whole day through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.