Friday, 25 November 2016

Fish n Chips at Tankerton

Well it was our wedding anniversary and what better way to celebrate than with fish and chips sat in the car at Tankerton. You can't say I'm nothing if not an old romantic! It was actually Heathers call. We had stuff to do which involved me sitting in the car whilst she Sid stuff and then it was early afternoon, given the choice of KFC or fish and chips the fish won. We love Tankerton slopes but today's weather kept us in the car to dine. I had been out earlier when we had visited the garden centre and it was freezing so no chance of me suggesting we eat alfresco.
We have had a super day celebrating our 38th year anniversary and looking forward to lots more.

1 comment:

  1. After hours of searching I came to realization that my blog is
    crap. I need something similar to what you have.
    Great information, easy to follow. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.