Monday, 10 October 2016

Oh Botox

Yep it was botox injection time again. Last Friday! The whole day spent traveling and half an hour being checked and injected. The two complete days in bed sleeping unroll late in the afternoons just getting up in time to eat catch a bit of TV and sleep again. Two days of virtually continuous sleep approximately twenty hours each day. Multiple Sclerosis messes with my body big time. Today I was awake at 05:30 and have been awake all day. It is now 23:00  and not really tired hence blogging now in bed using my kindle.
The injections are supposed to reduce the tone in my hamstring muscle and enable better movement in my legs. It does work but not terribly well. I am hoping this round will be more successful,  I will keep you posted, watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.