Sunday, 16 October 2016

Exhausted after birthday celebration

Yesterday started off with a birthday breakfast at Taddys tea rooms. I had full English. I like it there nice food nice staff  and nice surroundings. I came home from there and had a couple of hours in bed in preparation for the main event a double celebration in the evening. Not only were we giving praise for the fact I had reached my sixty first year our eldest grandson had passed his Kent test and was off to Grammar school. Chinese food all round much fun and laughter and a  glasses of red. Well it's not every day your grandson gets to celebrate with his grandad.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Don and congratulations to your grandson for passing his test. Sounds like a wonderful celebration :) Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.