Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Hottest Day of the Year

I have had a few days in bed, not an unusual occurrence for me but I am pleased to say I am out of bed today the day the temperature has sored to around 30%C in places. I am lucky to live near the sea here at Margate. Years ago before I got Multiple Sclerosis I would have ended a day such as this with a BBQ on the beach and a swim  with the kids at our beach hut. How times have changed! I have spent today in  a  room with the curtains drawn and two fans running trying to  keep cool. MS seems to seep the strength out of me, even writing these few words is taking my full concentration and my typing is awful spell checker is going into hyperdrive so I am signing off. Hope you have kept cool today.
Keep yourself hydrated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.