Sunday, 12 June 2016

It really is a common cold

No manners at all, there I was five days after Heather had started coughing and spluttering and feeling smug with myself in cor I ain't arf lucky kind of smugness and bang. Yep to late Ethel I hand already been incensed. Yesterday runny nose oops no Friday night  I sat in my wheelchair with a box of tissues and a carrier bag over the handle ready to receive the dirty tissues, and boy did did it fill up fast. Today I will again spend it in bed. MS hates anything messing with its status quo and even if I could manage to get out of bed I know I would end up in an undignified pile on the floor. So better safe than sorry another day in bed. I can feel a nap coming on. Writing this has exhausted me. Bye folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.