Wednesday, 15 June 2016

First Day up

I have resurfaced. Up this morning to do the S S & S and now downstairs,I watched a film with our son and then  watched Football. I am now sitting listening to Down by the River Neil Young and Crazy Horse all fourteen minutes forty seven seconds of it. I never rated Crazy Horse forty years ago and I am more mellow now but I can take or leave it. I must dig out After The Gold rush
Well, I dreamed I saw the knights
In armor coming,
Saying something about a queen.
There were peasants singing and
Drummers drumming
And the archer split the tree.
There was a fanfare blowing
To the sun
That was floating on the breeze.
Look at Mother Nature on the run
In the nineteen seventies.
Look at Mother Nature on the run
In the nineteen seventies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.