Sunday, 12 June 2016

Common cold wreaks havoc with Multiple Sclerosis

Something as simple as a common cold can steel havoc with what is left of my immune system. A urine infection virtually wipes me out for days, I will go rigid and a trip to the bathroom with legs sticking out unable to bend at the knee is problematic. My legs are thankfully bending but this cold has closed me down both mentally and physically. It is just as if I am on  tick over just managing vital stuff but don't push it. I have been asleep all day, Heather has had to wake me to have a drink or eat

 It has been like I had shut down. I know some smart arse out there will have a name for it but here is mine. It's . White. noo no no its shhhh ite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.