Friday, 13 May 2016

Skywatch Friday from Margate

I have closed my Promote Thanet Blog but I cannot and will not stop submitting stuff to SKYWATCH FRIDAY. I may not be the best photographer but even I can take a picture of the sky, its that big blue space above my head. Here is my latest effort which I have christened SKY IN 3D.
I didn't even need to get out of the car for this shot which is just as well because I am disabled and in a wheelchair so I go for the easy option every time. Have a good  week and keep watching the sky.
CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES OF PEOPLES SKIES AROUND THE WORLD

Thank you to Skywatch Friday co-hosts Yogi, Sandy, and Sylvia.

4 comments:

  1. I love wing mirror shots, they are wonderfully framed. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool view, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot, thank you so much for contributing to Skywatch Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That works! :D Glad you find ways to enjoy the things you love to do, and share.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.