Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Physiotherapy make a change

I had no better offers so in the absence of nothing else in the diary we got to the therapy department at 10:50 for an 11:00 appointment. Name the physio welcomed us in a few minutes late and asked Heather to park me by the side  of a blue treatment table. I left thirty minutes later with my muscles in my legs scream submit submit. James has a personal vendetta against my ham strings and while he wins the occasional battle my hamstrings are winning the war. The submit to him just enough to lull him into a false sense of superiority before returning to lock my legs and frustrating him into giving up.
We returned to the car and I struggled to get back in. We both were exhausted by the time Heather had got me back out of the car and safely ensconced in the electric wheelchair I use indoors.
I enjoyed a beef and onion roll from the Village Pantry and promptly slept for nearly three hours. I do remember Heather waking me to say she need to go to the supermarket but I never heard her leave or return. When I finally managed to wake up I asked her when she was going only to be told she had been gone and returned and I had scorned all through it.
I am not sure if James was as exhausted as me but he did say he knew he had worked hard on me. I actually knew he had and my legs are still aching now twelve hours later. Just wait until the morning I won't be able to move. The fun of physiotherapy.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.