Sunday, 8 May 2016

DeviantArt day

I have been feeling under par for a couple of weeks and when I went to get up this morning I couldn't actually stand. HEATHER got me into the bathroom on the chair and I had a shower etc and really struggled to get into my wheelchair. By the time I got downstairs it had taken over two hours. I really wanted to stay out of everyone's way so sat with the computer on my lap, after all it isn't called a laptop for nothing. I went through the photos on my hard drive and uploaded lots to deviantart
I used to spend a lot of time on DeviantArt but over the last year I have not been using the camera much, I just haven't been feeling that great. Today I was even worse than usual but I turned Apple Music on and just drifted through the day.. I uploaded forty odd picture and spent the day looking at pictures. Tomorrow's an early start so night world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Don, sorry you're not feeling too good. Hope you feel better real soon. I came over to say hello here. I enjoyed looking at all your photos. Thanks for visiting me and I'll be back. Hugs, Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.