Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Sitting in wheelchair watching snooker

Yep I am here with laptop browsing the web (twitter mainly) watching snooker. Just had a Beef and onion roll from the Village Pantry courtesy of Jenny coffee courtesy of Heather and now getting up to date with the snooker. Selby has just gone through now watching Higgins v McManus as Heather clears out the kitchen cupboards and spring cleans the kitchen. I am feeling much better today, yesterday was odd, I really was feeling awful. Planning out the rest of the days television viewing and looking forward to Scott and Bailey tonight. The sun has just started pouring through the window and I might (no I will) take a nap my eyes are feeling heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.