Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Exhaustion kicks in constipation strikes

I didn't feel to good this morning I suffer from constipation and expended a lot of effort for little reward. We had hoped to go out for the Day but I just didn't feel like doing much so our trip out and the fish and chips I had promised myself were off the cards for today. Heather went to do a bit of shopping and almost as soon as she left the stomach cramps started. Yep another trip to the loo. Much straining and I was eventually exhausted but comfortable. Back downstairs and Heather gets back from her trip to Argos and as soon as she clapped eyes on me she knew I was cream crackerd. I spent the rest of the afternoon asleep in the wheelchair, she pottered about and when I eventually woke up I was presented with lamb chops New potatoes and greens. I was really exhausted just having a pooh I love my MS it's the disease that just keeps on giving!

1 comment:

  1. Constipation is a problem no more. An herbal supplement like this Digestic by Mimonis is being produced for that problem. It shows its effectiveness when it totally gets me out of the constipation I have suffered for almost a year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.