Monday, 28 March 2016

Wind wakes me up

Not that kind of wind, it is blowing a houlie here and a few minutes ago rain was lashing against the Windows. Hence the reason for me being wide awake at three AM. I am tired and I know that I am but I can't get back to sleep so blogging it is then, I tried playing cards but didn't win so I assumed my brain wasn't working to great so if this post makes no sense my apologies I though it was a good idea to blog with half my brain still in sleep mode. I had a long sleep yesterday not getting up unroll after two and then sleeping in the wheelchair. Obviously my brain or the waky up half thinks this is a good idea. I or them let's go back to sleep now half have different ideas so I am outta here see you all when the Sun is shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.