Tuesday, 22 March 2016

I went out to The Range

Not high on my list of places to visit but today it was the destination of choice. I wanted some art stuff and whilst searching online for a journal I discovered that The Range have a huge range of artist requisite. We got way laid by friends heading in for coffee and a cake but didn't join them, I was on a mission. I ended up with a couple of sketch pads, one I will use as a journal stroke jotter and one which has heavier quality paper as a sketch pad. I also invested in some pencils of various grades and colours plus a colouring book for Heather. The art stuff they have was mind boggling every thing you could imagine and the prices seemed very reasonable.
My first real shopping since before Christmas! Not that I have missed going out shopping but today the whole experience was an adventure. I never do any writting the computer satisfies all of my literary needs and it checks my spelling to boot. So I never pick up a pencil or pen and as a result I feel that my fine motor skills are suffering so I am going to write a journal do a bit of poetry and hopefully some sketching. I am really excited about it. I have a new hobby/interest and I am on a new adventure, who knows where it will lead I always wanted to paint so that's a possibility for sometime in the future. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.