Monday, 21 March 2016

Feeling extra tired

The last six weeks have been stressful, the through floor lift has made life interesting, I don't like strangers in the house it messes with our routine. We have had three funerals in recent times and that took its toll on both of us. And seeing Heather having to cope with all of these strains is hard for me so how hard it is for her is hard to describe. She has lost her best friend and her brother yet she has to remain strong, I love her so much but I can't help her in a physical way, I can't even make her a cup of tea. She is exhausted and I am totally knackered. Let's hope Easter is warm and dry and we can get out for a few hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.