Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Quarter pounder with cheese my McDonald's of choice

It has been a hectic couple of weeks and today was no exception. Our middle Grandson wanted to take his Grandma to the pictures for her birthday treat. When you are eight years old your ideal treat is for your grandma to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. I was waiting in for the GP to call and kept the telephone on my lap tray all morning. When Heather gets back from the cinema she rushed in to see if I was OK only she couldn't get hold of me by telephone. I had not turned the phone off after a call and yes my GP had phoned twice but I would now need to make another appointment. Am I useless or just unlucky?
The builder has been here for three weeks and the house is turned upside down. So after he went home it was fish and chips or McDonald's. Mackie Dee won and I plumped for my usual a Quarter pounder with cheese and then I decided because it was a cold evening I would have a hot chocolate instead of my normal Strawberry Milkshake. I made a mistake the hot chocolate was crap. I should have known not to change from my normal choice . I am never having a McDonald's hot chocolate ever again. They do a fantastic strawberry milkshake and I now feel robbed of my favourite drink just because it was cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.