Sunday, 20 September 2015

Sleeping all the time

Friday I finally had my catheter change and ever since I have been asleep. Saturday was sixteen hours and today has been twenty. I am waking for a few minutes and strait back to sleep. Heather has woken me with a cuppa  and then I find it stone cold a couple of hours later. I doubt the catheter change has anything to do with it but I do love a theory. It is now eleven o'clock at night I did watch match of the Day and now I want more sleep but I am refusing to settle down. I am a grown-up and grown-up's don't sleep this much, New born babies are awake more than me. Let's see what tomorrow brings maybe I will even be awake long enough to eat something, all I have had today is a bowl of porridge. Still I might loose some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.