Tuesday, 8 September 2015

In bed

It is now eight minutes past four in the afternoon and I have been asleep most of the Day and most of last night. Last week I had some blood tests, the reason for the tests was I was feeling a bit under par. The results have come back clear but why do I still feel awfully? If I don't feel well enough I can't see me getting to Canterbury tomorrow. I know that seeing the MS Nurse won't change my condition but I was hoping that she would have some ideas about what treatment I could try. I know that us Primary Progressive MS'ers prove a mystery for the medical professional's so if I can't get to the hospital I won't be missing any miraculous break to in the medication front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.