Sunday, 9 August 2015

I knew it couldn't last

Been awake since two thirty with heartburn. Having had a few days of sleeping OK tonight it is black with a vengeance. I have finished  one bottle of peptac off and started a new one. Heather got up and made me tea which has made it worse but it did break the boredom. I tried cider vinegar the other day but l hurt even more and had to use peptac to sooth my furrowed brow. Heather has just sat me  up on the edge of the bed and I burped loads but now I am laying down again the pain has returned. Not long unroll morning, oh joy of joys the seagulls have taken up or more precisely one woke up and sqwarked unroll all its mates joined in. This is an extremely uncomfortable Don signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.