Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Heartburn and indigestion bites again

Last night I woke at two thirty, tonight at two o'clock, if it carries on like this I will wake up before I go to sleep. How come it hurts so much? I am no whoosie but last night I actually had tears in my eyes from the pain. Tonight the pain just woke me up. Shortly after putting the light on Heather wakes up, she sleeps in another room  !! It's like she has radar !! Well now it's three o'clock and I have checked my emails, I don't have any which is some sort of first maybe it's a bank holiday for spammers. I looked on Facebook which never sleeps and now I am blogging. I find writing this junk therapeutic so if I bore you I don't plan on stopping any time soon find another source of reading matter.
We now I have alienated my two remaining readers and I am just writing this a a therapy let me begin. I am am taking Retadine 40mg twice a day which gives some relief previously I have taken lanzoprozole and panprotazole both excellent medicine's but now I am also guzzling peptac like it is going out of fashion, I no longer use a spoon I am a hard-core user I swig it straight from the bottle and like a drunk I keep bottles in different locations around the house. Earlier before the local chemist shut up shop for the Day I sent Heather out for Rennies thinking I would try something a bit different. She came back having spent four pound on some chewable tablets. Four quid for twenty tablets.  Dosage up four tablets at any one time maximum sixteen in twenty-four hours. As I said it's getting hard core I will need to resort to prostitution to pay for my habit soon!
 I have just been looking up natural remedies and tomorrow I am sending Heather out in search of Apple Vinegar and a box of baking soda. That is two separate remedies so I will be trailing them in the coming days. Sorry for the short pause in typing I was swigging yet more Peptac. Looks like an early night tonight it was almost six before I was able to get back to sleep but tonight it's not yet three thirty. It must be because it never made me cry tonight.
I am turning in, night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.