Sunday, 28 June 2015

Living with Multiple Sclerosis

Those of you who read my blogs will know I have Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. I was diagnosed over twenty years ago and as the name suggests it is and has been progressively getting worse over the twenty odd years since I was diagnosed. Today I have been in bed all day and only got up about three o'clock this afternoon.  I have got a blocked ear, it is something I have suffered from before but today with olive oil and cotton wool stuffed into my ear it has made my MS rebel and my arms and legs will not work as normal. My normal is not running and jumping, it is not even walking. I can manage about twenty baby steps whist grasping my zimmer frame. It takes me several minutes to cross the landing and it exhausts me. My normal mode of transportation is my electronic wheelchair.
This blocked ear has thrown me a googlie my balance has gone and my legs won't even do baby steps, my MS has said I am busy coping with the ear problem I am not playing with the bending and sitting to get on the stairlift and as for walking forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.