Monday, 8 June 2015

Antibiotics are working

If you have been following this blog you will know that I am taking antibiotics, Nitrofurintoin to be precise. I only have two days of the course left to take and I am feeling much better. Hopefully the infection is gone and it will be another eighteen months before I need any more antibiotics. I must get onto either my GP or the MS Nurse to see if I can be considered for the cannabis spray Savitex because my leg muscles are getting so tight any movement is a real battle. That is my mission for tomorrow, my mission for tonight is sleep so night night.

Rewind a couple of days later I am worse than ever and results say that I don't have a UTI so no urine infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.