Wednesday, 20 May 2015

chemotherapy day again

Our friend has her chemotherapy again today. She had to put it off last week because she was being so sick. She seems to have a week of not managing to eat due to the treatment and she looses so much weight and then a week of eating to put a bit of weight back on and then it's chemo time again and back come the sickness. It seems a viscous circle and of course it is leaving her so weak. I wish there was some way I could help but what can I do. Cancer is such an awful disease and the chemotherapy and the sickness must be awful. I know how bad I feel sometimes not wanting to eat but she eats and it comes straight back. I hope she is OK tomorrow if things are going to plan after this dose there is just one more dose to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.