Monday, 27 April 2015

Yah I have been awake all day

After the last couple of days feeling rubbish I have been awake all day. So rather than celebrate I am now worrying about why I was feeling so tired. My bowels are back to normal but my legs are not working as good, and I use the word good very loosely I now shuffle slower and have even more trouble getting on the stairlift. Even lifting my foot to get on the wheelchair is extremely difficult. My MS has slowly wrecked my body but. It has not wrecked my mind. I am not as quick as I once was but I put that down to my age and not multiple sclerosis.  I have tried to stay positive and yes at times it has been hard I try to remain upbeat. Yes I take antidepressants and seeing as I am the one living with ms twenty four hours a day seven days a week I don't think anyone would resent me a little help keeping sane.
The computer keeps me in touch with the outside world I don't get out much this time of the year, sitting in the wheelchair I feel cold even with coats and blankets round my legs. I get out in the warmer weather but seeing the forecast I can't see me going out for the next few day's. My camera helps me, as hobbies go it is great, I tend not to mess about with my photos. Some people enjoy the post production with Photoshop or similar programs by I have been quoted as saying life is to short to learn Photoshop. It is really powerful tool and I  just can't say I enjoy that side of photography. So I try and be creative with my shots and take unusual composition' s not easy whilst stuck in my wheelchair. Even arranging a bunch of flowers can be a real challenge.
Still that's my day, I hope your day has been a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.