Tuesday, 28 April 2015

This feels more like it

I woke this morning feeling much better than I have for the last few days. I am feeling bright and chirpy. I think I may have had some sort of infection going through me! Today is bright and sunny but I have ventured outside in the wheelchair and soon came back in to the comfort and warmth of the house. As I sit here the sun is streaming in I could be fooled into thinking it were high summer rather than the end of April. I am sitting here watching the birds and their antics on the washing line and the fights that ensue over who gets to the feeders first. I have my camera on the window ledge but the birds fly off every time I go to take a picture. Hope you are all having a good day, I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.