Monday, 27 April 2015

I missed the whole day

Yep today has been missing in action. In fact I never moved today. Heather got me breakfast in bed and went to church and that is where I stayed, in bed. I was asleep allday. I finally got up and showered at five this afternoon. Watched a bit of telly, Poldark of course then footie on match of the Day now I am catching up on snooker, Trump is ten five in front with Fu at the table. How can I have been in bed for two days and been fast asleep? Multiple Sclerosis is a funny old disease I have not been feeling great but not anything to say  I was ill, no temperature or any signs of a urine infection so what has put me under par? If I don't know I doubt if you do but there must be a reason. I am awake now having slept for seventeen hours but I am starting to yawn so I am signing off, let's hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.