Sunday, 8 March 2015

sleep after a tiring few day

 A Tiring week? Well maybe a few days of doing stuff has caught up with me. We went out for a sandwich at Sandwich, and yesterday we had Kentucky in Tankerton. We got to the drive through at Chestfield and then park up overlooking the sea at Tankerton Slopes. You may think lazy git all he does is goes out and sits in the car and gets fed! Which is the long and short of it, I don't get out of the car, I won't eat out in restaurants or cafes any more. I end up wearing more than I eat and if I am to be the star of the show for others to laugh at me I want paying then they can laugh all they want, but they ain't getting the show for free. So comes today and you might think he is just plain lazy but I was knackered.
The sun was steaming through the dinning room window and the radiator was on and I captured some Z' s whilst Heather went to see the Grandson play football. She got back and had some errands to run and shopping to get so convinced me to get into bed. When she returned she wanted to pop and visit our friend in Margate hospital so she woke me and gave me the chance to get up or go back to sleep, no prizes for guessing I stayed in bed. So that's pretty much my Saturday. Hope you all had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.