Friday, 27 March 2015

Over done it this week

MS has a sneaky way of cutting me back down to size. I have had a great week with our friends visiting I have done a bit more than I would normally do and now they have been in and said their goodbyes I actually feel exhausted. As I said the ms gave me just enough energy to get out and about with the. Admittedly I took extra painkillers and my bowels messed up but we have gotten through to now and I feel knackered. Our daughter has just been in to drop the car back she borrowed our car tonight and when she left she asked am I OK. I am not my usual cheerful self, my body needs rest and now I am in bed can I sleep? Maybe I need a few games of Candy Crush. Night every body, let's hope I win.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.