Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Day feeling off my game

I couldn't put a finger on it but I have struggled to get through the day today. I have not been out and I have just sat and moped all day not actually feeling sorry for myself but I just wanted leaving alone. Now I am in bed I feel like crying! Don't know why but maybe I am coming to terms with the fact the trip to Kings hospital was a waste of time and nothing else is on the treatment front. Maybe up my antidepressant dose after cutting it back down. I hurt as well. After my Madonna impersonation my arms have ached my hips hurt and my shoulders are very painful.
I don't know what it is but it wants to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.