Thursday, 12 March 2015

Catheter being changed tomorrow

What an easy thing ! One phone call makes all the difference. The district nurse's are busy, rushed off their feet in fact so I always try and stay home when my catheter is due for change but last time they didn't come unroll ten days after the due date. This time I said sod it, it was in the book for yesterday and I had stayed in by today with the chance of a bacon sarnies I was out the door like a whippet, well almost if whippets can control a wheelchair that is. I went out had said Santos came home and was sitting in the dinning room contemplating a nap and the phone rings. District Nurse and she is coming to change it tomorrow. SIMPLES as that meercat would say

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.