Saturday, 17 January 2015

what passes for news

I am wide awake, I opened my eyes when the numbers on the clock said 03:15 now don't get me wrong I am not numberist or anything but I never have liked those little numbers, you know the ones I mean the ones that are on the clock before the alarm goes off. Well because l could actually read the numbers without squinting meant I was awake WIDE AWAKE.  And now those numbers are telling me it's 05:15 and Heather is making tea so I am signing off, I hope we get biccies.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Don I like a CD player with headphones or playing quietly if I am alone, helps to quieten some of the aches and pass the time. 4.25are my least favourite numbers had some sleep but too early to get the day started.
    Sleep well
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get back to sleep for about 30 minutes and that tea did come with biccies, the last of the Christmas ones all coated in chocolate yummy.
      Don

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.