Saturday, 10 January 2015

Bad hair day

Well with my last post about my trip out to the hairdressers today has almost left me tearing my hair out. Admittedly I would have had to use tweezers as my hair is all less than a quarter of an inch long. My problems started last night with my bowels playing up at bed time I was exhausted when I finally got into bed. This morning and I was still feeling rubbish so after a cuppa I plumbed to stay in bed and try and sleep it off. Heather woke me several times with drinks and the offer of food but mostly I refused and immediately went back to sleep. I finally got up and showered at six o'clock tonight. I was moving so badly I got back into bed as I didn't dare try and go downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.