Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Trip to the Dentists

I have not been out for about twelve days and I would not have gone out today had it not been for a visit to the dentists. When it was booked six months ago the idea of December seemed a novel idea, a trip out just a few days before Christmas would be marvellous. In reality it was a pain in the butt. I know today this little corner of England has been bathed in sunshine but stuck in a wheelchair with the wind coming straight off the sea with nothing sheltering me from its chills no amount of bright sunshine was going to warm me as my dentists is located one hounded yards from the harbour at Margate. If you head north from where I was in my wheelchair next stop is Siberia. I was cold going to the dentist, I got even colder after my visit. Still it could have been worse I could have had some teeth out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.