Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Old Age I have become a Grumpy Old Man at last

I am feeling my age today, I have worked everything out into pounds shillings and pence, converted things to pounds and ounces and my Christmas tree is six feet tall. I am too young to be sixty next birthday. What happened to the invincable youth I once was, I am now stuck in this wheelchair dribbling food and farting. I was going to conquer the world now I cant even open a packet of crisps. I couldn't get the lid off the toothpaste this morning,. I am definatly feeling sorry for myself. I am to fed up to be depressed, depression is way way back there somewhere. I have become a proper fully paid up menber of the Grumpy Old Mens Club. Its a bit like the Boys Club's senior section. Instead of playing table tenis and snooker in the GOMC we moan about everything including table tennis and snooker.
I feel much better for having written this blog post. Great its started to rain!!
Grumpy Old Muppets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.