Friday, 10 October 2014

Watching gymnastics on telly

I never was any good at gymnastics at school and apart from running once I finished education I gave up on sport. As a dad I have played all manner of energetic games with my kids but watching these young girls flipping and cavorting around makes me envious. I have enough trouble crossing the room in a wheelchair let alone bouncing off a springbard or balancing on a beam. Excersise is essential but I have to limit myself or I get even more fatigued than normal. I do try and do some moves before I get out of bed in the morning, stretches and leg lifts etc. We also have a large excersise ball which Heather puts my ancles on and I do bridges and then she the ball towards my bum moving my legs up towards my chest. We did ten of each of the bridges and ball rolls and this morning I could hardly stand but yesterday I was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.