Friday, 17 October 2014

Nutribullet tastes good looks awful

My son has just turned up, its his day off and he has come to visit his mum and dad. Ahhh, plus we recorded Peaky Blinders last night he loves that. He has bought a mug of his nutribullet drink with him for Heather and I to try. Kiwi fruit strawberry spring green and black grapes all blended together looks awfully like baby food. It tastes great but as they say you eat with your eyes and the same must hold true for healthy protein drinks..
It's  one way of getting your five a day. I know I am an old fudie duddie and new things should be embraced but I am sticking to eating my food not drinking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.