Monday, 8 September 2014

Wonderful day

Margate has been set fair today, the Sun has shone long and hard all day. It would have been a nice day for a trip out somewhere but according to the calendar it was the Day that my catheter was due to be changed. I say due but we all know due and actually turning up and doing it are two completely different things. Even the word promt on my kindle could see where this was heading, either it understands telepathy or the workings of the NHS. I can't be the NHS it tried to put Bus, am I that predictable even my kindle can think what I am writing? Anyhow we did go for a ride at four this afternoon and aim on heading on over to Canterbury nature reserve tomorrow if the nurse doesn't arrive first. If she gets here first I doubt we shall go, even that simple procedure will put me in bed for a couple of hours. AHHH caught the kindle out, it thought months or weeks not hours.
That's me ready for sleep just wait for the painkillers to kick in and land of nod for me. Worry about tomorrow when it gets here. Night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.