Friday, 12 September 2014

cant sleep wont sleep

Having been asleep virtually twenty four hours I am now not able to go to sleep. My MS makes me into its slave. Earlier I was freezing cold and needing extra blankets  and now I am laying here with no chance of sleeping and not wanting to keep Heather awake no TV or Radio. I have read, played solitaire, Facebooked and twittered now I am bored, oh I forgot ME Society's forum as well. Please please give me a break. I can't do what I want to do nor it seems do what I don't want to do. I want to get better, I think this is some sort of underlying infection, I had my catheter changed in the week and that sometimes makes me feel odd for a few days but never like this. Still what else would I be doing? I don't exactly set the world alite do I. When I do manage to go downstairs I intend taking the wheelchair round the block to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.