Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Why I want to move to Wales I have Multiple Slerosis

Wales has recently become the first country in the UK to approve a cannabis-based drug for sufferers.
Read more at www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/
I have had Multiple Sclerosis for over twenty years, it has gradually robbed me of my body. I am now in a wheelchair and couldn't exist if it wasn't for my fantastic wife. Cannabis has long been heralded as one thing that can benefit Multiple Sclerosis sufferers and now that the drugs companies have bought a product out that will possibly alleviate some of my symptoms the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence NICE as they are known wont make it available to MS sufferers in the UK. Wales has made it available but the 100,000 sufferers in England are being denied it. Am I disappointed damn right I am. I want to shout from the tallest tower I want to chain myself to railings outside Parliament, I wont but I want to. I am to weak to take on campaigning but it makes me made GRRRR. thats me being mad now I will have to sit back and wait for those who are able bodied and in well paid jobs hand out the crumbs to me a mere sufferer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love to see your comments but will delete defamatory comments.